Monday, November 7, 2011

Hi, it's me.

Hey guys!
Don't worry - I haven't dropped off the face of the planet! I have just been busy with school and soccer and being boring and not blogging. Since August. Holy moly. My bad.
However, I was surprised and excited to see that I have had views on my blog recently even without me posting stuff. That makes me feel pretty special.
Jee whiz, where do I start? I'll give you the fastest low down on my life since I last blogged:
-Soccer came and went as per usual. Better standings than last year but not good enough for playoffs
-Having only 3 classes isn't as easy as it sounds. You have way more time to procrastinate (aka nap in the corals)
- Sangria and Porch Climbers in the same night is a terrible idea.
So that's my August-Now in a nut shell.
I worked on Friday at the basketball game, I've got a pretty great idea for a blog from that, I just need a little more time to think of really funny things to say. Just kidding. I'm lazy and want to go to bed.
So on that note, this was just a little blogaroo to remind myself that I have thousands of fans out there who want to read all the stupid things I have to say.
Going to put away my laundry, put some fresh sheets on my bed and hit the hay!
Later gators.
PS - as IF J Biebs got accused of being a baby daddy. Funniest thing I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment