Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm still alive...

It's literally been ages since I've written. But to be honest, I don't know what to write about. Yes, I've done loads of travelling and exploring over the past month or so but this isn't my online diary and it's not a travel blog so I'm a bit stuck. I also don't have a computer - just the good ol' iPhone, so it's a bit tough! But today, I'm at the library because I've been sick all week and made myself get out of the house! I'm between jobs at the moment and won't be working for a while.. so that's a good excuse to get back to the blog for a bit, too. It really, really, reeeeally needs a big face lift (again) and an actual, consistent topic would be nice too. I'll figure it out eventually. I've thought on more than one occasion about just closing down shop and putting GOTL to sleep, but I don't think that's really a great idea. I just need a little time and a little patience!


Oh, someone's fallen down the escalator. That's a terrifying sound! Hmm, this is really weird, loads of people are literally just standing at the railing looking down on the fallen person. That's so awkward, I'm sure the last thing they want is to be gawked at! They've emergency stopped the escalator and it sounds like the individual is no longer there and the audience is gone too, thankfully. What would you do in that situation? I guess it depends - if you saw it happen but you can't help them directly - find help or at least just stick around to ensure they're okay til help comes along instead of just leaving them there. But also, if you're like me and you just heard it happen, and you aren't able to help or there are loads of people there helping already, I think it's a little rude to get up out of your seat and go stare at this poor person who fell down the stairs! Rant of the day......


Okay, I promise to remind you all I exist a little more frequently.


dream big dreams, be reckless
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment