Friday, November 19, 2010

Kraft Dinner

Destination unknown = succes. The only disappointment was that I didn't get to go to McDonald's after but that's okay cause I sat in bed at four in the morning eating cold steak with my hands. We went to Grand Marais, which I never knew existed besides the one in Minnesota, to a bar that I don't know the name of but it was awesome. Drinks were 2.75 only aaaand I did my first (second, third, fourth..) Shot-Ski!!! So now I'm in a state of hungoveredness (go see Morning Glory, you will appreciate my made up words) and the only thing that is gonna make me feel better at this point is good ol' KD! Mmmm. 

KD =  success. I really wanted a chicken strips combo from Wendy's but I settled for Kraft Dinner.

I worked at the Bison volleyball games tonight. Unfortunately this question popped into my brain: "Why don't the men have to wear spandex too?" Ugh, obvious reasons Laura.

The snow on the ground is making me SO SO SO happy. I am super super super x100000 excited to snowboard at Christmas. Every time I wake up lately I wish that I'm not in Winnipeg and that I'm actually somewhere where I can snowboard.

I'm not going to write anymore. This is terrible.

Thanks for letting me take up five minutes of your life.

Laurshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment