Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow.

So it's been brought to my attention that my last blog wasn't long enough, and that I need to blog more often so people have a chance to procrastinate. Well, I don't really want to be responsible for all of the failed exams and assignments, but I guess I can try my best.

I am the hap-hap-happiest girl ever because there is snow on the ground. Yayayayayayyy! I LOVE snow. I like making snow forts in my front yard and tobogganing and pushing people in the snow and snowboarding and sleigh rides and snowball fights and shovelling snow and I could probably go on forever. I just don't eat snow. Oh, and I hate using the snow blower. What is the point of one unless you have a gigantic driveway, or you are 60 years old or the snow plow man went by and now there's a big, heavy snow pile at the end of your driveway. You don't even have to push the thing, it walks on it's own. Yeah, great exercise. Not. I prefer to shovel with my own arms and legs (remember, lift with your legs!!)

So my weekend was pretty decent. Work went late Saturday night so I was slightly rattled then I went to the Nob, and mysteriously got slightly intoxicated. Got to see the Bad Marleys for the first time and I'm gonna have to say they were very enjoyable :) Got McDonald's that night which topped everything off. What is it about McDonald's that drunk people love? Like, really, it's not thaat great when you're sober, or at least you like to try try tryyyy to convince yourself that it's horrible and you shouldn't be eating it. My theory is, I'm already killing my body with alcohol so why not add in a little McD's to the mixture while I'm at it. Gotta love those Junior Chickens though. A couple of weeks ago I had  TERRIBLE Junior Chicken experience. They put KETCHUP on it. What the heck! I was SO angry. But Captain Morgan convinced me to eat it anyways and in the morning it was literally the first thing I remembered from that night out: they messed up my Junior Chicken. I will honestly never forget it.

Not sure what else I can write about to help you procrastinate. Umm, Harry Potter? I haven't seen the new movie yet but I'm excited to see it. Gonna need a little Half-Blood Prince refresher first I think to get into the HP mood. I almost feel like I don't want to see the new one until July or whenever they are planning on releasing the second half. That way I don't have to wait for the second movie like I wait for Santa every Christmas Eve.

Speaking of Christmas (here's a taste of my self-diagnose ADD, subject changes at the blink of an eye), I hope there's snow in Thunder Bay. My very first Christmas in TBay (1997) was a green Christmas and this little girl was NOT impressed with mom and dad for making us move to TBay where the Christmases are apparently not white and snowy. Especially after the snow of '96 in Longlac.. snow banks were perfect for forts and sledding etc etc etc. Best winter ever.

I am pretty anxious to get home this year. It's the first year I've every really been home sick-ish. I'm not really sure why, aren't you supposed to get homesick in first year after your first week when you've realized that partying 7 days a week gets kinda tiring? Okay, maybe not 7 but .. almost! Ah, first year. Goooood times.

Umm, okay this blog is so random so I'm gonna end it there.

Peace out, L town down.

Just kidding. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment