Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FAT.

I am fat.
It's exam time, so I do a lot of sitting at my desk and snacking, and not a whole lot else. I guess studying is supposed to be happening too, but it's mostly just watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, Bubbleshooter playing and Shania Twain listening. Yeah, you heard me right, SHANIA TWAIN.
One stressful evening whilst I was just lookin' around iTunes.. I mean.. studying for Canadian Sport History.. I stumbled upon my childhood most favourite cassette (loved it even more than my Fred Penner tapes!) Shania Twain "The Woman in Me" and at only $7.99! How could I resist such a good deal. Now I've had Shania Twain stuck in my head for the past week, but I'm perfectly okay with that.
So back to fat Laura. I just ate Sour Cream and Onion Chips. I'm like a bear getting ready to go into hybernation.. except I'm not going to hybernate, I'm going to write exams. Exams that do NOT require the (lack of) energy you get from: Blizzards, popcorn, Tim Bits, chips, etc. My reality TV dreams (yes, embarrassing I know.. deal with it, I have.) are going to come true because I'm going to be on the next season of the Biggest Loser. I just got recruited. Jk. It's funny though cause we still have team runs and stuff, so I'm in decent shape from that.. but because I eat so poorly, it's makin' my body more Michelin Man than Arnold Shasdflwieboasd-egger. I'm okay with it. Easter is coming, so I have to expand my stomach for Easter dinner and the egg hunt that will hopefully be taking place at 165. I almost wrote my street name, but since SO many people read this blog, I didn't want them to know where I live and crash my egg hunt. Cause obviously that's the ONLY reason I don't want my address for everyone to read. Back off creepers.

So there you have it. The wonderful ramblings of meeeeeeee. I don't know why you've wasted five minutes of your life reading my gibberish. Maybe one day I will actually spend some real time on these things and they will actually be meaningful and make sense. And I might even proof read them. Oh, did I mention I went out for sushi tonight too. Just like to consume calories is all. Got a problem with it? I could probably squish you, so keep your comments to yourself.

Bye all!

BIG L.

No comments:

Post a Comment