Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bottle cap shot.

This is my first blog whilst under the influence.
First I'll just go to my own defense saying that I'm not that bad.
Second, this was my first time going to Whiskey Dix when it isn't Hoedown week. Weird at first, super fun at second. Just sayin.
I also learned that when you are a professional (or whatever the Goldeyes are..) baseball player it's easy to go out and party the night before you play. I don't think I would be able to go anywhere near a soccer ball post bar night.
The only reason I am even still awake, in case you are wondering.. is because I'm burning a CD for me and Alison to listen to on the way to Neepawa at 6:30 am.. yeah, three and a half hours away to driving for two hours. Excellent. There is also a Mark Wahlberg movie on Much Music right now. It's called 'Fear'. I've never heard of it but I guess I'll watch it for a bit since he's my main man. Well, at least I wish he was. JK
I guess this puts an end to my excellent night out with Leah and Angela.
Til next time (when I will finally blog about my trip to TO with Ian, promise)
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment