Friday, September 14, 2012

Moi

I haven't blogged in ages and I don't really have any ideas for something to post, so I'm just going to write an autobiography and then you can all know everything about me. I have E! on in the background, so some of these things will probably just be random complaints about Leah Miller.

1. My favourite flower is the gerber daisy. Ironically, the daisy is the flower for April. Which is when my birthday is.
2. I don't have exactly have a favourite colour but I really like green.
3. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for.
4. I can't stand girls who exercise with their hair down.
5. On that note, I probably sweat way more than the average girl, it's really unfortunate.
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with celebrities and reality television.
7. I can't stand Leah Miller (there, I said it) .. although I do appreciate her fashion
8. Speaking of fashion, I may wear sweatpants on a regular basis but I LOVE fashion
9. I just watched my PVR'd episode of Girlfriend Confidential: LA and it was terrible, so I'm definitely not watching that ever again.
10. If there is a Criminal Minds marathon on TV, I am oblivious to the rest of the world.
11. I love country music
12. If I could snowboard every single day, I would be the happiest girl in the universe
13. Working at Subway sucked, but it was also kind of the best thing ever.
14. My parents are absolutely hilarious, even though they probably don't know it.
15. Cookies are a breakfast food
16. I think Taylor Swift's music is catchy, yes. However, she is so annoying. Grow up.
17. I would gladly be a celebrity's assistant (see point number 6)
18. I like to dip Triscuit crackers in plain greek yogurt.
19. If I could have any super power, it would be to fly. If I could be a magical creature, I would be a mermaid (I would totes wear a top though).
20. Bags of chips do not stand a chance against me.
21. I get uncomfortable and embarrassed when I'm watching a reality show/talk show and a guy proposes to a girl (Bachelor Pad, anyone?)
22. Oh my gosh, Honey Boo Boo should be sent to boot camp. And adopted by normal people.
23. Michael Jordan
24. I love to bake.
25. I'm a Bison for life. Yup, yup, yup.
26. What does Dallas Green see in Leah Miller?
27. I'm always right.
28. I should really find better things to blog about.
29. Now you know me a little better.
30. I just got a Pandora bracelet and need charms... hint hint.

Okay, I'm going to go out and do some extensive research so there's actually something good for you to read one day.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment