Thursday, September 10, 2015

it's time for a makeover!

At the end of my last blog post (a month ago!) I mentioned that this blog would be getting a makeover. I would be lying if I said I had been working hard at doing that over the past month so today is the day I announce that I am actually going to make a big change.

I'm going to give this blog a face lift with a new design in addition to ensuring I am consistently blogging every week with interesting topics instead of me just raging and ranting about things. I am also planning on doing new recipes! My caesar burger blog was by far my favourite one to write, so I'm going to start with one per month and hopefully increase that as I get into the swing of things.

I anticipate to be back up and running the first week of October.

See you back here then!

dream big dreams, be reckless.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment